Measures about COVID-19
At Birupaku, we are implementing the following measures as a countermeasure against infectious diseases
caused by the new coronavirus, with the safety and health of our customers and staff as our top priority.
We appreciate your understanding and cooperation.
- At check-in, we will limit contact opportunities, such as guiding only one representative of the group.
- Sanitizers are available at the reception and guest rooms.
- Luggage and parcels arriving at reception and accommodation are sanitized.
- Ventilation and alcohol disinfection are performed during room cleaning.
- Staff are required to wear masks. We follow strict personal hygiene and preventative measures.
If you have a fever of 37.5℃ or higher, you will be asked to wait in a room designated by each facility and
seek instructions from a medical institution near the accommodation facility.
Please be sure to follow the instructions of the employees of the accommodation facility.