5/3-4 Granship, East Asia Cultural Exchange Fair!
Culture City of East Asia 2023 Shizuoka Prefecture Granship East Asia Cultural Exchange Fair EAST ASIA meets SHIZUOKA will be held on May 3rd (Wednesday ) and 4th (Thursday) for 2 days at Granship, a 5-minute walk from the south exit of Higashi-Shizuoka Station
『Cultural City of East Asia』 is based on the agreement at the Japan-China-Korea Culture Ministers' Meeting, in principle one city is selected every year in three countries, Japan, China and South Korea, aiming for development through culture and art, and cultural exchange and culture are promoted. It is a national project that carries out art events.
Cultural exchange events will be held in each of the selected cities throughout the year.
In 2023, Shizuoka Prefecture was selected, and this event has a lot of content that can be enjoyed by families during Golden Week.
A stage where popular YouTuber Yanchan appears, an East Asian gourmet corner, From children to adults, you can casually enjoy cultural exchange, such as workshops where you can experience Chinese and Korean culture.
Please come and visit us.
■Date/Time 2023/5/ 3（Wednesday）・４（Thursday） 10:00～17:00
■Place Granship Large Hall/Sea, Granship Square
■Address 2-3-1 West-Shizuoka,Suruga-ward,Shizuoka
- 2023.07.24 [Notice] The number of rooms where you can stay with your dog will increase!
- 2023.07.20 Pets in the Ezaki Shimbun Takajo Building！
- 2023.06.22 New rooms are opening to you at Birupaku!!
- 2023.06.14 A kitchen and a rooftop terrace have been added to the Masatoyo Building!
- 2023.05.13 Limited offer to 100 guests!! “Dou Suru Ieyasu Shizuoka Drama Series Museum” free entrance ticket gift
- 2023.04.11 5/3-4 Granship, East Asia Cultural Exchange Fair!
- 2023.03.31 English page has been released!